Thursday 16 February 2012

Hong Kong 2012

Ok well I basically have a big ass long summer this year. 16 days will be occupied watch the LONDON 2012 SUMMER OLYMPICS. I actually can't wait to see Mark Cavendish win the road bike race. He's such a legend. Anyway the olympics start on 27th July and end on 12th August. However my last exam is on 25th June. So I'm thinking I might go Hong Kong from 14th July till 26th-30th July.

I hope this HK trip will be the most memorable one. I'm gonna save up loads of money and just chill everyday whilst I am there. I wanna go to a strip club for jokes, go to massage parlour and of course go clubbing at night. I wanna go swimming at my apartment place, I wanna go shopping and I wanna go and eat exotic food around HK. Those are the reasons why I find HK so amazing. I'm not some typical special retard who always talk about how shit UK is and how amazing HK is cause I think UK has things that makes it amazing and UK is my home :3. Anyway back to the point, if those reasons what I just wrote doesn't make you go crazy about HK, well I think you're just old xD.

There's really no negative point about HK apart from that some people there have no manners. I always open the door for people or help people, and when I do in HK or I get is a stare Maybe in HK people are not use to people opening doors for people xD, but nano... a thank you or a nod would be polite.

Writing about HK has just actually made up my mind about going to HK. I will go xD. I'm gonna book the tickets by end of this month. I'm gonna make this the best holiday I ever am gonna have. Well I hope it's one of those holidays in which 10 years time I look back and smile about.

Who ever wants to or is planning to go to HK, book tickets on 14th July on Emirates airline. WOOT!!!! See you on the flight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment