Saturday 18 February 2012

Urge to slap someone

Everybody hates at least one person, that is a fact, not an opinion. People always hate, we can't help it. We were born to hate and love. We hate some people because they piss us off, we hate people because they interfere with our lives because they're nosey bastards etc. People say there are two options to sort out people you hate.

1) You either slap that person
2) Allow that person and block them out of your life.

Well with me there is a third option and that is basically just gather up all that hate and anger you have on that person and just swallow it. It's true that you will always hate someone in your life, but you don't hate the same person forever because you learn to forgive and forget, if not, then you're not human.

So yeah, right at the moment there are some people in my mind that I wanna beat the crap out off, but I don't do it because I know maybe in a week, or a months time I will be like there is no point in hating them and I just forgive them. If you known me through out my life xD, you would know that I always hate someone then after a week I'm like friendly with those people again. My friends always go WTF cause of that xD. I just don't see the point in hating someone for so long, it just builds up unnecessary stress and anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment