Saturday 4 February 2012

Snowed in

Well todays plan was basically go to my friends house and play ring of fire... o how that failed. Since 1pm, it has been snowing none stop. Well it's 11:15 now and it has... but it has been snowing for hours and I roughly measured around 3 inches of snow has fallen.

I saw it coming that people weren't gonna go to my mates house cause well them guys are anti social and have no friends xD. jokes... no I aint. Anyway..... to be honest I don't blame them for not going to my mates house cause even I tried to drive out my drive and it was literally impossible. I was skidding around and I nearly hit the car next to me. I even spent an hour or so trying to clear the drive so that I could go to work, but it was pointless cause as I tried again to pull out the drive, I just kept on skidding. I had to stop trying cause I'm low on fuel at the moment and if I went on like that... yeah... I would've ran out of petrol.

Anyway... I was so pissed off cause I was trying my ass off to get to work by clearing the drive and in the end I was like it aint worth the risk. So since I was geared up to face the cold I was like might as well stay out for a bit and build a snowman... jokes a snowpenis.

I didn't think about building a snowpenis at first, I was actually trying to build a snowman or a woman with big tits. At first I made one ball, then I made another one, whilst I was trying to place the ball on top of the other one... well that was when I got inspired. I just patted snow on top of the two balls for 30 mins and walla.... I tried to make it better by trying to carve veins on to the penis, but it was really hard, I also tried to look for vegetation and add pubes onto the scrotum... yeah that failed too. So in the end... I made a crap snowpenis.

O o... there was some random geezer looking at me for ages. He thought I didn't notice him :3. I bet he wanted to take a picture of it when I went back to the house but instead I knocked it down xP. O o.. Also if you guys noticed I built the snowpenis on the road, this is because that space is suppose to be for me to park, but some dicks always park there and I get really annoyed so I thought it would be funny to build a snowpenis there so when they about to park they have to stop and stare at it xP.
ME
Isn't She beautiful :3

No comments:

Post a Comment