Friday 17 February 2012

Joining the Army

Past year or 2 I have been thinking about joining the army. I know there's a slim chance that I'll join, but there's still a chance that I might join. To be honest it'll be an honour to join the army and to serve the UK by protecting the people that lives in the UK.

Joining the army is not all about protecting your country, but also at the same time you are learning skills which will be handy to you in your life. You'll learn to be disciplined, which I think will be great as I can sometimes be a little be childish when I shouldn't be. I respect the army and I believe joining the army would be one of the most heroic things I will ever do, if I ever do join the army. 

Some people argue that joining the army is the worse thing that can happen. I guess that's right in a way, but think about it, without the army, would we be living in this country right now?... Did those that die for us was pointless? I see them as heroes, and I would like to be one, one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment