Thursday 16 February 2012

Music

Before I never really enjoyed listening to music, I dunno why, I assume cause I never really enjoyed learning to play the piano, so I assume I developed a hate for music then. However as time has passed, I have started to enjoy music, I started to enjoy playing piano, I bought myself iPods so I can listen to music on the go, I went to my first concert (James Morrison) and I always sing on my car journeys whilst blasting out the radio.

People say mother nature is the most powerful thing on earth, I guess it's true, but I say music is the most powerful thing on earth. Music can make you happy, but at the same time also sad. Music can make you rich and famous. Music can make you think about the past, well, it does with me. For example if I listen to BY2 or Michael Wong, I instantly think about the China trip I went to a few years ago. Another example is if I listen to With or Without you by U2 and Fix you by Coldplay I instantly think about certain people.

BONO'S QUOTE: 'Music can change the world because it can change people'. I read this somewhere and I was like wow, that is actually true. Perfect examples are people who came from poor difficult backgrounds such as JB, now look at him, world famous and his music has got everyone crazy xD. I guess music has also changed me in a way. Music has made me a much more happier person and through difficult times in my life, I also go to music for help. If I am angry or sad, I just listen to certain songs and all those emotions just goes away.

Music rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment